Sirens- The Empowerment of Women Through Fitness
Sirens is both an exercise and healthy eating program, which makes it unique because normally you would only receive effective support in one area or the other. The program is built on the idea of sustainability. Sirens is a 30 minute workout that is team-based, meaning that you will be training in a workout with 2-9 other women in a small group. We like to say that we are trying to “Win the Workout” as a team. It is a great experience with a ton of support.
How is Sirens Different from Any Other Circuit Training or Aerobics Class, Big Box Fitness Center, or Personal Training?
- Sirens is both a personalized training and healthy eating program all in one.
- Not only do you get workouts based on your level of fitness and goals, you have a hands on healthy eating program, with accountability, feedback and real tools to get you to your optimum energy level and body weight.
- Sirens is both a 30 minute workout and healthy eating program. The huge improvement in fitness and body composition with the women in the program has been achieved with an average of 1 hour of training per week! People spend huge amounts of wasted time working out a week on a regime that really has no benefit.
- The Sirens program is based on the ideal of sustainability. It is designed so that you can easily fit into any busy schedule.
- Sirens leaves no woman behind! We track and monitor your improvements both in fitness, energy output, and body composition and will work with you until we obtain the outcome desire.
- You will learn how your body metabolizes food and how this impacts your body composition, health and overall physical performance.
- We are Strength and Conditioning Coaches not personal trainers. As coaches, we want to get the highest level of performance possible for each of our clients.
- Results! Results! Results! Go to our blog and read the testimonials at sirensfitness.wordpress.com!